Here are some current and past projects to demonstrate a little of what we have already been able to offer and bring into life. Some simple and effective designs, others innovative and totally bespoke....
A Bespoke Formula 1 type Steering Wheel
ClearView3D are excited to be working on bringing a highly sophiscated Carbon Fibre Formula 1 style steering wheel to life. This is a totally new design from the ground up and is an excellent showcase piece. The wheel is fully designed and currently in an advanced stage of manufacture. More info to follow on this sizeable and comprehensive project!
RACETECH HARNESSING Ltd.
Nismo GT-R LM 2015 Le Mans Racecar Headlight Assembly.
During the latter part of 2015 we aided the design of the then current Nissan GT-R LM Racecar.
Our task was to re-design their Rear Light Clusters for the introduction of a flashing Rain Light stipulated in the 2016 Le Mans regulations. Unfortunately, Nissan decided to end the GT-R LM Project and our rear light design never raced. However, we were asked to do some promotional renders of the amazing Racetech Harnessing Ltd designed & built front Headlights.
RACETECH HARNESSING Ltd.
Advanced 9 LED Motorsport Headlight Assembly.
Racetech Harnessing Ltd design and produce world class LED lighting technology for motorsport uses. They have found particular success on track at Le Mans and we at ClearView3D were honoured to assist with minor modification to improve the weight and manufacturability of their new LED lights.
Carbon Fibre Rear Wing End Plates with Drag Reduction System In-built.
JL Racing again approached us to design and create a new take on the original Rear Wing
of the Lola Race Car.
2012 saw the introduction of DRS in F1 and we have re-created a pneumatic system within a new Carbon Fibre Rear Wing assembly. This was a challenging task as the design required sympathy to the original period aesthetics but within lay the up to date technology.
The Wing assembly re-uses 40% of original wing forms whilst the remaining 60% is new and currently in production.
Motorsport derived Clutch Control unit for Paddle Shift conversion.
JL Racing is a private Motorsport operation and upon purchasing a Lola F3000 racing car decided to convert it's Manual gearbox to a modern Paddle Shift system. One of the many issues with creating such a system is the fine control of the Clutch with just finger operation. Drawing on bespoke electronics for control, skilled CNC machining and Aviation spec components the result: an innovative, efficient, and unique design solution.
An effective solution to a problem; A Chain driven lift .
When a local Food Processing & Packaging company approached us with their problematic Pneumatic lifting columns, we set right about redesigning them from the inside out. After converting to utilise an electric motor and duplex chain hoisting system we were able to produce Engineering Drawings to be sent directly for manufacture. Upon completion it was clear the lifts were far superior and exceeded all requirements. We took on the challenge head on and are delighted with the results!
A Food Processing Cleaning Conveyor.
Utilising a Welded Frame with Laser Cut and Bent Sheet metal; all in Stainless Steel. We designed this conveyor which took produce from two seperate machines positioned to the side. The main conveyor featured Air Knives to remove excess moisture from wet strawberries which were processed from whole to quartered and cleaned within seconds with minimal human effort.
LOLA T96/52 F3000
More about the Lola Racing car.
This Chassis is one of the few Japanese Formula Nippon versions which fought it out with Reynards circa 1995 ~ 1998. This particular car was from the Cosmo Oils Cerumo Team No. 12 car and last raced at Suzuka in 1998. The car runs a Mugen V8 Engine with 5 speed sequential gearbox, now converted to flat shift semi-automatic. The monocoque is all carbon fibre, as are the wings, panels and floor.
The car is geared to 165mph but with a low downforce setup would be capable of much more.